IT Application and Infrastructure OutsourcingBanking, Financial Services and Insurance
The Client was looking for vendor with experience in Outsourcing and who can help improve the efficiency and cut cost to. The client was having 100’s of system from core banking to reporting application and was looking for vendor who can provide seamless services for these. COMM-IT after due diligence was short listed as preferred vendor.
- The client was large numbers of application from core banking to reporting application and it was becoming difficult to maintain resources for all of these.
- The client was finding it difficult to maintain the current application along with ongoing requirement for functionality enhancement and continuous report generation.
- The client was having lots of scattered complicated process and application. The cost of managing these fragmented application was increasing.
- With technology evolving rapidly, it was difficult for the client to hire and retain talents for the same.
- After due diligence COMM-IT was shortlisted as one of preferred vendor for providing outsourcing services.
- The client signed a multi-year Master Service Agreement (MSA) to provide outsourcing services with SLA to track and monitor all such services.
- COMM-IT provided skilled and trained resources with Banking services expertise to manage the client IT infrastructure and application under onsite and offsite mode.
- Along with resources COMM-IT also brought in industry standard process to help improve efficiency.
- COMM-IT also provided on-going application development services to manage the regular functionality enhancement requirement and any new application development requirement for the Bank.
- Helped bring in improvement in efficiency and reduced turnaround time for services delivery.
- Provided skilled and trained team to manage diverse application and report generation requirement.
- Helped fill in the skill gap.
- The Bank was able to focus more on business and servicing its customer while COMM-IT too overall charge of IT as extended arm of the Bank teams.
- Helped the Bank to cut cost substantially – both IT and Operations cost.
- Helped reduce the turnaround time for any resource requirement by providing skilled resources on demand.
- A well-defined SLA allowed the clients to track and monitor all the services provided by COMM-IT and thus bring transparency for the top management.
- A well-defined escalation mechanism allowed any bottlenecks and get tracked and rectified on the spot.
Technologies and Resources Engaged
- Project Manager – IT Governance
- Project Coordinator
Program Management Office (PMO).
- Program Manager – AML
- Program Manager -Swift Payments/card Payments
- Program Manager – Asset Management Integration
- Program Manager – Islamic Banking operations
- Sr. Business Consultant – Auto Loan
Core Banking Solution
- T24 Development Consultant
- T24 Architect
- T24 Solution Consultant
IT Security and Governance
- IT Security Governance Consultant
Business Application Development
- Senior SharePoint Lead
- SharePoint Developer
Banking IT Operations
- UI/UX Designer
- Web Programmer/Developer
- System Analyst
- Project Manager – IT Governance
- WebLogic Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Storage Administrator
- SAP BO Consultant
- UNIX/LINUX Administration
- Seibel Developer
- SAP BO Developer